Bell vs Thomas Wk 2. (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which Saints back do you start this week? Bell or Thomas?

I scooped up Bell before week 1 and that worked out just fine. I will be honest, i am leaning towards Pierre assuming that he plays because honestly, i still think he is the better back.

Your thoughts...

They will probably split the carries, with Bell more as they work PT back in. And Bush will get his share, so I don't expect hugh numbers from either. I have Bell also, and after last week wanted to start him again. But with PT coming back, I have a similar problem with Bell getting less carries. Possibly damned if you do or damned if you don't!!

I wouldn't risk either for fantasy if you have even a sub-standard back behind them. Pierre could get 90% or he could re-ding it / not succeed and Bell could get it. I doubt it's worth the risk yet this week to give either a slot.

Or maybe Brees continues to throw for every one. We didn't spend much time in pounding range.

After seeing how Philly handles DeAngello Williams do you want to start either? Risky play for many factors.

Bell will get a decent amount of carries for good yardage.
But P.T. will get carries and will most likely score a rushing TD and a receiving TD (flats)

I would start P.T.

PT dude. Something ive learned. NEVER sit studs. It will come back to bite you..
i'm not sure PT can be considered a stud at this point. a stud is Adrian Peterson or Randy Moss. Pierre is coming off an injury and a lot of players start slow their first game back. I wish they'd hold Pierre out one more week to let him fully heal.

After seeing how Philly handles DeAngello Williams do you want to start either? Risky play for many factors.

Well, to be fair, i dont think the game plan against the Saints will be the same as the Panthers. I am sure they game planned the run for the Panthers and will game plan the Pass for the Saints.

Not to mention, Jakey gave them 5 presents, i dont think that is going to happen this week...better not.

Why would you start PT who is injured over Mike Bell who is not hurt and has been playing better the PT even when he was healthy in training camp?

What about playing them both?

I have Forte and Jamaal Lewis, but Lewis has a neck strain and Forte is playing the Steelers......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom