Bell vs Thomas Wk 2. (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which Saints back do you start this week? Bell or Thomas?

I scooped up Bell before week 1 and that worked out just fine. I will be honest, i am leaning towards Pierre assuming that he plays because honestly, i still think he is the better back.

Your thoughts...

StrykerFire

Veteran
Reaction score
They will probably split the carries, with Bell more as they work PT back in. And Bush will get his share, so I don't expect hugh numbers from either. I have Bell also, and after last week wanted to start him again. But with PT coming back, I have a similar problem with Bell getting less carries. Possibly damned if you do or damned if you don't!!

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't risk either for fantasy if you have even a sub-standard back behind them. Pierre could get 90% or he could re-ding it / not succeed and Bell could get it. I doubt it's worth the risk yet this week to give either a slot.

Hanau Eepe Saint

Will Hill's #1 fan
Reaction score
Shouldnn't it be more probable that Bell gets the goal line carries? (though PT is supposed to have gained some weight so I don't know) Or maybe they'll even let Evans pound the line?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Or maybe Brees continues to throw for every one. We didn't spend much time in pounding range.

ULL_Scott

Reaction score
After seeing how Philly handles DeAngello Williams do you want to start either? Risky play for many factors.

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bell will get a decent amount of carries for good yardage.
But P.T. will get carries and will most likely score a rushing TD and a receiving TD (flats)

I would start P.T.

Reaction score
PT dude. Something ive learned. NEVER sit studs. It will come back to bite you..
i'm not sure PT can be considered a stud at this point. a stud is Adrian Peterson or Randy Moss. Pierre is coming off an injury and a lot of players start slow their first game back. I wish they'd hold Pierre out one more week to let him fully heal.

OP
CajunSaint

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After seeing how Philly handles DeAngello Williams do you want to start either? Risky play for many factors.

Well, to be fair, i dont think the game plan against the Saints will be the same as the Panthers. I am sure they game planned the run for the Panthers and will game plan the Pass for the Saints.

Not to mention, Jakey gave them 5 presents, i dont think that is going to happen this week...better not.

GoldWizard

Rookie
Reaction score
Why would you start PT who is injured over Mike Bell who is not hurt and has been playing better the PT even when he was healthy in training camp?

Rod-138

Reaction score
What about playing them both?

I have Forte and Jamaal Lewis, but Lewis has a neck strain and Forte is playing the Steelers......

taygolf

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Why would you start PT who is injured over Mike Bell who is not hurt and has been playing better the PT even when he was healthy in training camp?

because PT is going to get more snaps than Bell this week which means more touches and more 99% of the time more yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom