Bellamy back!!! (1 Viewer)

D Clark covered Crumpler well at the goaline too. He wasn't a blanket or anything, but he got the job done.

Yea having Bellamy abck in helped the run alot. Clark should start seeing more time especially with Framk Gore and the niners next week. They love to pound the ball.

Stoutmire has been a liability ever since he came into the lineup. He seems more intent on laying a big hit than actually tackling the guy, like last week when he missed I think Rudi Johnson and yet he never looks like causing a fumble. He is awful in coverage and conceeds a lot of penalties (probably should get called for more). Bellamy looked great and should be the starter

Jay Bellamy played the whole second half and looked pretty good out there for the first time in over a year.

I don't think that he played the whole 2nd half. It was after Stoutmire got used on that simple route by Crumpler that Payton had seen enough. Remember it was Stoutmire that got his hands up on Crumpler that drew the penalty to keep the Falcon's first drive alive. It was the play right before Vick's 51 yarder. The Defense would have been off the field.

The defense got a whole lot better once #23 was off the field. It was nice to see Payton make the necessary change. Hazlett wouldn't have done it. I would like to see More Danny Clark. Our LB's did not play a smart game yesterday.

I agree soutmire makes some big hits on run plays but he misses some also. The first play I realized Bellamy was in he came in and laid the wood on Dunn though also. Anyone know when Harper is supposed to be back?

I agree soutmire makes some big hits on run plays but he misses some also. The first play I realized Bellamy was in he came in and laid the wood on Dunn though also. Anyone know when Harper is supposed to be back?

Harper won't be back until 2007. He is on the IR.

next year

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

good to see the coaches wont hesitate making a change when a better player is ready

saw fast freddy gos in on some tackles today as well

Jay Bellamy brings 13 years of safety experience. He has been playing Atlanta since 2001. That really helped yesterday. Great game Jay!

I was really glad to see Bellamy back. I always thought he was underrated. Stoutmire is guaranteed to cause at least one penalty for holding or hands to the face per game. He also can't play the pass worth a lick. Sometimes, he makes big sticks on running backs and sometimes he whiffs. Bellamy is a better all around player and a smarter player.

Yep. He looked really good out there. Our secondary is really bad. We really need to do something in the offseason to fix it.

Sorry guys I was so buisy watching Vick get Sacked I missed this. Are you guys saying that Stoutmire sat out and Bellamy played in his spot. Other than a couple hits I did not realise he was playing I tought he was just filling in on those specific plays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom