Bellamy back!!! (1 Viewer)

That was one of the few mistakes that i thought Payton made, when he cut Jay Bellomy. Jay was one the best tacklers on the Saints team over the years.

I'm not really a fan of Bellamy, but I must admit that the geezer did good yesterday.

Good show Mr. Bellamy, good show.

Simoneau was on his back four yards in the endzone on the Falcons TD. Like removing Stoutmire from the lineup and inserting Bellamy, he needs to play Clark.

I hope Bellamy gets to start from now on because I for am very tired of seeing stoudemire miss all those tackles. After the Pittsburg game he should have been BENCHED!

I have said all year. Jay Bellamy is one of the best hitting safteys we have. If he can fill in for Stoutmire we are looking alright!

Stoutmire should maybe come in for lond 3rd's

a lot of people forget that Bellamy was a FS to start his career, so he has decent coverage skills. our problem was that we got him at the end of his career and we still tried to play him at FS. i think him playing SS on this team will help stabilize the back end of the defense. FT should not return as a starter either, it's only one game, but Craft has looked better than FT at any point this season.

if only we could get Danny Clark in. he is a beast! Simoneau can't keep having games where he only gets 4 and 5 tackles.

4 or 5 tackles is a good game for him. Frankly, I think he is a horrible middle linebacker. Clark should start at middle and Simoneau could move to Shanle's spot, and Clark could come out when they go to nickel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom