Ben Boulware? (1 Viewer)

I've wondered about him too. He's very disruptive and seems to have a nose for the football, but I never hear him mentioned as being a top prospect.

Here's what Walter Football has on him:

Height: 6-0. Weight: 240.
Projected 40 Time: 4.76.
Projected Round (2017): 3-5.
12/17/16: In 2016, Boulware has 105 tackles nine tackles for a loss, four sacks, one interception, one pass broken up and three forced fumbles. He has some limitations for the NFL.

8/13/16: There has been some hype around Boulware, but sources say they aren't buying it. In preseason study, they say Boulware has not impressed them in terms of his athleticism and speed.

Boulware had 82 tackles with 3.5 sacks, seven passes broken up, three forced fumbles, and two interceptions last year. As a sophomore, he recorded 40 tackles with an interception and a sack.

I think he's a player to keep an eye on.

I've wondered about him too. He's very disruptive and seems to have a nose for the football, but I never hear him mentioned as being a top prospect.

Here's what Walter Football has on him:

I think he's a player to keep an eye on.

I agree...hope we can pick him up!

I love the guys energy. He's a winner. His coaches and fellow players seem to love him. He's a guy that I'd love to see in the B&G. He'd be a special teams standout, from what a lot of draft watchers think. Goodness knows we need help all over our special teams play.

Maybe worth a late 4th or 5th round pickup?!?

https://medium.com/nfl-draft/ben-boulware-ilb-clemson-1f617bfc98fc#.ldd2uw5pq

Clemson football: Brent Venables, Ben Boulware form perfect pairing | SI.com

Don't call Clemson Tigers linebacker Ben Boulware a dirty player

Ben Boulware | Clemson, ILB : 2017 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Typical NFL scouts and GMs.

Lets focus it all on measurables and ignore production.
But that's the cardinal-rule of scouting; traits > production. Always. Sure, the Zach Thomas' of the world slip through the cracks. But we all know their names, because it happens so rarely.

Effort player but too slow....can't cover....may have some value as a special teams player

I was thinking he could have good value on special teams. Very smart player. He seemed to know many of Bama's plays when they lined up. Great energy. Not very athletic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom