Ben Moffit (1 Viewer)

webster

All-Pro
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this middle linebacker prospect? I have read some information and he looks solid

He is gonna be a solid special teamer and is a "payton player, i know him

I would settle for one of the top 5 at LB, DT and CB they all appear to be very talented, and the top rated guy might not be a better fit as the 3rd rated guy, so I'm open for just about anyone, I'm more concerned with the "right" player more so than the "highest rated" player.

I think he'll be a very solid player down the road... If he's given a chance he'll sign... He plays real fast, just isn't excellent at changing direction fast... Goes through blockers and around them...

He'll at worst be a tackle-eater at MLB if he's given a chance to start... But probably a special teams guy his first year with a little time at LB sprinkled in...

wasnt there some sort of scandal with him and his wife taking online tests for him or somethin? just asking, wasnt sure if it was true or not

Thanks. I have not seems him play. On paper looks like a good prospect.

wasnt there some sort of scandal with him and his wife taking online tests for him or somethin? just asking, wasnt sure if it was true or not

His wife (soon to be ex) was airing some dirty laundry through the press, but it is definitely not all true, and no one really knows how much (if any) is...

It's really a non-issue with the NFL...

(First play is the greatest of all time)
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxz-H7yJrSs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxz-H7yJrSs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I posted something about this guy a WHILE back. He looks like a solid LB that may not have the greatest athletic ability but he seems to know exactly where he needs to be on every play. Smart player with a ton of potential.

He has the size teams like for a middle linebacker and was a four year starter. If Ellis falls to us at 10 then Moffit would be a good later round pick-up. Thanks for the video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom