N/S Ben Roethlisberger Believes 2021 Is His Last Season (1 Viewer)

From the aritcle:

"His 410 career touchdown passes entering Sunday's game are eighth most in NFL history. His 62,870 passing yards are sixth in NFL history. His 161 career wins are fifth in NFL history."

Not bad of a career. He's a superbowl champ as well. He'll be a HOF player. Not sure if he will be a 1st ballot though. What do you guys think?

From the aritcle:

"His 410 career touchdown passes entering Sunday's game are eighth most in NFL history. His 62,870 passing yards are sixth in NFL history. His 161 career wins are fifth in NFL history."

Not bad of a career. He's a superbowl champ as well. He'll be a HOF player. Not sure if he will be a 1st ballot though. What do you guys think?
I think Brees, Rodgers and Brady are the only QBs left that are first ballot from that late 00s era.

Im okay with him being first Ballot. I think after he tore his rotator cuff he clearly wasn't the same QB anymore.

The fact he made 3 SuperBowl appearances when Brady and Manning were at the peak of thier powers is pretty impressive.

Last edited:
From the aritcle:

He's first ballot

That’s a great point. It would be interesting to see them draft the local kid in Pickett. He is a bonafied talent, and if they could put a strong veteran presence ahead of him, he could really be something to watch in the league.

I still think they make a mad push for Winston, but if they don’t Pickett would be my expected route for them.

Last edited:
From the aritcle:

As you said, HOF for sure, doubt first ballot.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
From the aritcle:

I think he has 2 rings and a better shot than Manning in my view. Probably first ballet because he played for Pitt.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom