Ben Troupe to the Bucs(MERGED) (3 Viewers)

you goobers, there was a 17 page thread of you all drooling over Troupe, be glad you didnt get him!

Makes perfect sense... I mean the Bucs do have about 18 billion QBs to throw him the ball, so he'll obviously get more Receptions/TDs in Tampa Right???

;)

Something about this guy Troupe just rubs me the wrong way. I am glad he isn't a Saint.

Justdave, Troupe dropped his pen at the signing and when he leaned over to pick it up, someone replaced the Saints contract with the Bucs contract. He was dupped into signing with the Bucs. It was a stupid move on his part. I guess he wanted to go back home.

you goobers, there was a 17 page thread of you all drooling over Troupe, be glad you didnt get him!

There's probably a 17 page thread on an Atlanta board of you guys drooling over Crumpler. :hihi:

Last edited:
bucs must have offered more - stinks because i think our offense needs a dynamic TE

his loss - but also ours. i would love to see what brees could do with a big playmaking talent at TE...

It will interesting to see the contract. I'll tip my hat to the Bucs. Now I'll just hope that TNTitan1 is correct in his judgement. :hihi:

I was never really big on him anyways. When you get beat out by a guy like Bo Schaife, well, I think that says it all. Billy Miller fits with our system and I think if he's the starter, he'll open eyes around the league. A few years back, he looked like he was going to be good when he was on the Texans, but he ended up leaving the team for some reason. Every time Miller's in the game, he makes important plays. I actually like him better than Troupe, so I dont think it's a big deal. Troupe has done nothing in his NFL career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom