Ben Troupe to the Bucs(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

He would have gone to a probowl with the saints, big mistake on his part. I don't want a guy that doesn't bet on his self, there is no qb in tampa, he just took the money for now, and later he will be crying.

Buc TEs: Troupe In, Stevens or Smith Out?

Ben Troupe signed with the Bucs today.

What happens to Alex Smith or Jerramy Stevens?

Would either be a good fit with the Saints?

Bucs Sign Troupe, We sign Morgan, GEEEEZ

So we lose out on Troupe and we sign Morgan who has spent an amazing amount of time injured most of his career. Yeah I know he's good when he's healthy...blah, blah blah.

Wish we could of landed Troupe and put the money to better use, though Morgan came cheap from what I read.

Johnson and Miller will be signed within 48 hours...there really isn't many good TE's out there.

I agree with Miller. We need to sign him ASAP. But the FO may wait til after the draft to decide on Johnson. I think he'll still be available. We could draft a TE, or if the rumors were true about the interest in Shockey....

I liked him a lot when he was with the Titans. With this being said I cant pull for him to do well now unless he is playing the falcons or the panthers.

I'd say: Bring back Miller and EJ. Johnson really disappointed me (I had high expectations) but maybe he'll do better after another year in the system and a real rushing attack. Its a little harder being the safety valve in a system when you can't run the ball.

We are going to draft Fred Smith in the second round.

Ah Well. i would have been just as excited with anyone else at that position.. Not taking away at what Ben could have brought us but he's on a Rival team that i feel wont be much of anything this season..
if we can get just barely over the hurdles we had we could easily top what the Buc's did last season, they weren't even that good last season, everybody else was just bad.

agreed troupe is missing out on his pro bowl season and the bucs will make him compete for his spot over smith unless there are plans for the bucs to trade him to get draft picks I could see him just sitting on the sidelines thinking man what an Idiot I was i could have caught passes instead of pine if i went to NOLA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom