Ben Watson believes in us... (1 Viewer)

tak

Patience pays..SB champs!
Reaction score
Just saw Ben Watson on the network. He said that he is confident that the coaching staff and team will turn this around. He says that the guys in that locker room have a strong desire to win.

Just got a text from a friend saying the same thing.

I trust Ben Watson's opinion on the team and coaching staff more than I do the "the sky is falling" (or has fallen) bloggers and "realists".

That is a good dude right there. I miss him on the team. But does the other team not have a strong desire to win also? Its the NFL. Hard to get there if you don't possess a competitive spirit.

We're banged up and we just don't have to speed/talent on defense to help us keep up with upper echilon teams. We have no hard feelings towards the players. You can tell they want to win, but some times you need more than the "want to".

It's the main reason I think we'll be fine long term.

If thins continue the downturn, even as we'll slowly get more of our better players back, that is why I'd want drastic actions taken. But for now. Just need to see certain things happen.

We're banged up and we just don't have to speed/talent on defense to help us keep up with upper echilon teams. We have no hard feelings towards the players. You can tell they want to win, but some times you need more than the "want to".

We held a very explosive offense to 3 field goals. We held another one to 13 points before we lost our best CB and our whole defensive scheme had to adjust. Now in our 3rd game we're down our best run stuffer and Jack of all trades safety and we struggle. We have plenty of speed and talent. Enough to win. We just have to put it all together and not have these god awful special teams blunders.

The future is bright, I think Crawley is going to be a stud and once we get more depth in FAvand draft next year, we will be good!!!

U mean like we got things turned around when he was here?:angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom