Ben Watson doesn't look too happy about this (1 Viewer)

Some guys are ok with locker room trash talking about their wives/gfs and some aren't. I was one of those guys who wasn't so I understand if Watson wasn't happy. These guys should already know how big of a family man Watson is and should've known that was a topic to stay away from.

These days network need to find some professional people doing games and commentary. Tired of all these yelling and clown doing these tv shows . And yes keep families and kids away from jokes and conversation.

Edit: People are going to compare this as a joke. There is a time and place for this. This was not a comedy skit or some stand up comedian making a joke. Not even anything like the Chris Rock incident. This was a supposedly a professional program discussing college football.

Last edited:
Or that it was an obvious light hearted joke between friends?

Unprofessional, absolutely.

Nah there was nothing light hearted about Ben's demeanor when he returned to the stage.

Glad Watson set him straight. The fact the other guys were laughing about it shows they don't care what he said.
No they care, and they knew that guy messed up which is why they were smiling at the end of it.

I don't think either of them handled it very professionally TBH.

Watson should have waited until they were done if it was going to take so long that they weren't back when they returned from the break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom