Ben Watson reconsidering retirement (1 Viewer)

Well when he does retire we should hire him as a coach. He's a born leader, smart, and a consummate pro. You know he knows the game as well as anybody, and he could teach some of these young men how to be professionals and even more important, men.

I’d love to have him back as a 2nd TE...but I don’t see it happening with Cook, Hill, Arnold locked in. If he’s sitting out there in training camp and we have an injury, then I could see it.
I want him back but If we sign him, it's definitely after the draft.

Well when he does retire we should hire him as a coach. He's a born leader, smart, and a consummate pro. You know he knows the game as well as anybody, and he could teach some of these young men how to be professionals and even more important, men.

Coaches generally spend more time at the facility then a player does. If Watson retired as a player do to much time away from home then there is no chance of him willing to be a coach.

Coaches generally spend more time at the facility then a player does. If Watson retired as a player do to much time away from home then there is no chance of him willing to be a coach.
Depends on how much he needs the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom