Bengalls (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The more I watch the Bengalls the more they remind me of the Saints.....a pretty good offense paired with a putrid defense.....today was an embarrassment!

If the Browns didn't get blown out by Pittsburgh, I was about to say this is the most exciting division in football. It might still be this year, but Cleveland is still going through growing pains. Burrow is going to be a name going forward. More than it is here. You see the signs. The Bengals should be competing for the division in 1-3 years time. The Browns still don't have solid upper tier management which you can see because they lumped together a bunch of talent and first round picks and still can't pick themselves off the turf against a real playoff team.

The Bengals are at an all-time low, but thats expected. They cleaned house last year and got Burrow. Give it a couple seasons and ur gonna see the Bengals being a force in the AFC North

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
If the Browns didn't get blown out by Pittsburgh, I was about to say this is the most exciting division in football. It might still be this year, but Cleveland is still going through growing pains. Burrow is going to be a name going forward. More than it is here. You see the signs. The Bengals should be competing for the division in 1-3 years time. The Browns still don't have solid upper tier management which you can see because they lumped together a bunch of talent and first round picks and still can't pick themselves off the turf against a real playoff team.

The Bengals are at an all-time low, but thats expected. They cleaned house last year and got Burrow. Give it a couple seasons and ur gonna see the Bengals being a force in the AFC North

"The Bengals are at an all-time low, but thats expected. They cleaned house last year and got Burrow. Give it a couple seasons and ur gonna see the Bengals being a force in the AFC North"

The Bengals will never be a contender as long as Mike Brown owns and manages them. He is notoriously cheap and Burrow will be beat half to death behind that terrible offensive line.

They do need skilled players but the skilled players they need are guys that are skilled at playing Oline!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom