Bengals and Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

BullDawg

Gone but will never forgotten. R.I.P. Nate
Reaction score
fanedits.gif

Jason Wainscott / BengalsZone.com

This week the Bengals face off against the New Orleans Saints, and as some of you know, this game holds a particular interest for me since I lived in New Orleans for a few years back during the pre Marvin Lewis—Dark Ages. I moved back to Cincinnati in 2003, just in time to see Lewis take over the morbid franchise. I have attended every Bengals home game since, save one (I was out of town last year for the regular season Pittsburgh game and I was forced to endure listening to some AM radio station in Salinas, California which would pop in with occasional NFL updates, it was not good times).

This is a difficult road game and the Bengals are now faced with the unenviable task of trying to save their season one week at a time. I’m pulling for them and I have yet to give up on the season. This weekend my wife and I are taking our first ever road trip to see the Bengals in someone else’s house. We’ve seen a few games at the Superdome, but we have not been back to the Dome or New Orleans since Katrina. I'm sure we’ll have mixed emotions when we get there. It seems like most of the places we frequented are back up and running, but from all accounts, the city as it stands now is far different than the city we left behind a little over three years ago.

Full Story - BengalsZone.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom