Bengals considering Mike Nolan as DC....... (1 Viewer)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put Mike in a bunker, lock him in, until this blows over.

I knew it was only a matter of time. Nolan is waaaaay overqualified for LBers Coach. I feel he has as much to do with the defensive improvement as DA does.

Why Mike Nolan wanna go to the Bengals... Didn't we also hire Nolan's son aswell?

That would be a huge loss. If he goes, Payton has to make a great hire to replace him. Frankly, I think Nolan would make a better DC than Allen.

I think most people who have closely followed the Saints over the past several years are more prone to give credit to our defensive turnaround to Neilson and Nolan more than Allen. Clearly, the improvement in the line and LBs have been had the biggest impact.

Oh please, you can't have him. The Saints finally have a great defense.

Joe Vitt has scarred us for life! I can’t even begin to think about life without Nolan.

Well if we had not re-signed Dennis Allen, I would of promoted Mike Nolan as coordinator. He did a great job with our linebackers. Imagine him overseeing the whole defense.

Looking Anzalone development makes want to keep him, but the jist of the pervious regime problem was being loyal to an assistant head coach in Vitt... Not struggling to find good coaches. So, I feel like we can find a suitable replacement.

But let's not pretend that Nolan didn't coach up one of the best linebacker of the 2000s.

Nolan has coached winning and improving units everywhere he has been. To compare him to Vitt is crazy and to think for a second he’s going to be easily replaced is foolish. Nolan is one of 4 guys this team I hope does t lose

Del Rio and Capers have already turned down the job offer. No one wants to go there.

Del Rio and Capers have already turned down the job offer. No one wants to go there.
The downside is, that means if Nolan wants it, it's probably his.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom