Bengals/Saints (1 Viewer)

CincySaintsFan

Stuck in Bungal country!
Reaction score
Not looking past tomorrow, but am wondering what kind of following the WHO DATs will bring to Cincinnati. I'll be here with open arms and am looking forward to seeing some hometown folks. Can't wait.

despite living 2 hours away I'm electing not to go. They have not only lost evey time I've gone to that game they play horribly. I am not risking the fact that the problem could be ME!

Don't know what Kysaintsfan is talking about. Saints have played the Bengals twice in the last five years and beat them both times easily. Personally, my wife and I will feed the O-line at our home( as is customary for parents when the team visits the home city of a player) then tailgate in Lot B for the game. Any Saint fan is more than welcome. With family and friends alone, we'll have at least a hundred. Look for the "World Champion" flag and look for the parents for a Who Dat! welcome. If you can't see the flag, listen for the Zydeco music and look for the "64 is Eligible" T-shirts. Can't wait to meet you.

Personally, my wife and I will feed the O-line at our home

Wow. Do you need to take a second mortgage in order to buy enough food to feed those guys? :hihi:

Your son has represented the team and the city well. I've never met him personally, but he seems to be a great guy. We're glad to have him.

We just need to get him a pass that he can handle now. :)

Don't know what Kysaintsfan is talking about. Saints have played the Bengals twice in the last five years and beat them both times easily. Personally, my wife and I will feed the O-line at our home( as is customary for parents when the team visits the home city of a player) then tailgate in Lot B for the game. Any Saint fan is more than welcome. With family and friends alone, we'll have at least a hundred. Look for the "World Champion" flag and look for the parents for a Who Dat! welcome. If you can't see the flag, listen for the Zydeco music and look for the "64 is Eligible" T-shirts. Can't wait to meet you.
I wasn't in the slightest going to travel down to the game even though the wife offered to get me tix because it's during shotgun season but this is tempting right here. :scratch:

i just picked up 3 tickets on stub hub for 28 bucks apiece.

we may outnumber the whodeys.

Be there with bells on..

A hopefully bringing up to 3 other Who Dats or Who Dats in Training with me.

And to Ky Saints Fan, as Chris Carter would say "CMON MAN" we only play in Cincinnati every 8 years, and all us fans in the 502 gotta represent.

And I too was there and remember the debauchle in 2002 when we were beaten by (or should I say humiliated) by what was I believe was a 1-12 or 1-13 Bengals team

But thats ancient history, gotta support the fellas of today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom