Bengals/Saints (1 Viewer)

Don't know what Kysaintsfan is talking about. Saints have played the Bengals twice in the last five years and beat them both times easily. Personally, my wife and I will feed the O-line at our home( as is customary for parents when the team visits the home city of a player) then tailgate in Lot B for the game. Any Saint fan is more than welcome. With family and friends alone, we'll have at least a hundred. Look for the "World Champion" flag and look for the parents for a Who Dat! welcome. If you can't see the flag, listen for the Zydeco music and look for the "64 is Eligible" T-shirts. Can't wait to meet you.

:hihi:

I assume you're Zach's dad but what does jagdad mean?

Cincinnati is a nice city (Hey it's on a river and the river curves) Normally I like the Bengals except for the who dey nonsense. But not this week. Geaux Saints!!!

Kris

Don't know what Kysaintsfan is talking about. Saints have played the Bengals twice in the last five years and beat them both times easily. Personally, my wife and I will feed the O-line at our home( as is customary for parents when the team visits the home city of a player) then tailgate in Lot B for the game. Any Saint fan is more than welcome. With family and friends alone, we'll have at least a hundred. Look for the "World Champion" flag and look for the parents for a Who Dat! welcome. If you can't see the flag, listen for the Zydeco music and look for the "64 is Eligible" T-shirts. Can't wait to meet you.

Wow..thanks. What can we bring?????????

The WHO DAT Nation is coming baby!!! Get ya popcorn ready...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom