Bengals Vs saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to the board and Im a Bengals fan. I have been really happy for the Saints this year, but I am going to feel sorry for you when we come into your house and beat you. Heres to an Injury free game. my prediction, Bengals 150 Saints 149 :_rofl:

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I can assume that you are going to call your bookie and take the over?

Redlands Saints

killing threads daily
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ridinhigh, I guess since you are new here you may not know about the karma that this board has. every teams fans that have come here and talked trash has lost. now you just coming in and saying your team will win and playing nice is ok but if you come in and start spreading the stuff around like atl and philly fan did you will condemn your team to an embarrassing lose. hope your team wins all their game after this week and beware the dome.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the board...since you are new, and admittedly a fan of a team worse than the saints, you must buy each member 2 beers...have a day

saints 70 bengals -10

WHO DAT

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Will definitely be a shootout... your entire defense is locked up... and ours just choose not to show up to games for whatever reason.

And yes... here's to an injury-free game...

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
hope your team wins all their game after this week and beware the dome.[/QUOTE said:
Well, except that game in February that we'll be playing in

Jake

Banned
Reaction score
nice, well this game is going to be a shootout. Since neither defense can stop anyone I have to give it to us on pass rush. my prediction is 5 sacks for Palmer, 0 for brees.

saints 35
bungles 28

WHO DAT?

mulletslinger

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
welcome. both of our defenses arent playing as well as we would like, but i think ours will step up and play like the dome patrol. hollis will eat carson.

saints 42
bungles 6

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Man, it would be great to go into the Thanksgiving Holiday with the Saints blowing out the Bengals, 45-3...... in the Dome, no less.
On top of that, we'll be done with playing against the AFC.

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
Hey RidinHighWith#9,

I like the Brees reference in your name. Pretty cool!

Wraith

Finally Made It!
Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to the board and Im a Bengals fan. I have been really happy for the Saints this year, but I am going to feel sorry when we come into your house and get beat by you. Heres to an Injury free game. my prediction, Saints 150 Bengals 149 :_rofl:
Fixed it for ya.

OP
RidinHighWith#9
Reaction score
Hey RidinHighWith#9,

I like the Brees reference in your name. Pretty cool!
Look a little deeper and you will find the bengals have a #9 too His name is Carson Palmer

ShoelessTroy said:
Saints 77 Bengals 75

Brees 60 for 87 689 yds 8 tds
Palmer 52 fo 90 572 yds 6 tds 2 int

Haha that looks about right besides the palmer interceptions

If the bengals are up 50-0 at haftime the game is yours lol, our defense thinks our offense can do it for them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SaintsSwag Joe Burrow (Browns vs Bengals) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Andrus Continued disappointment for fans, businesses after another no-fans Saints home game SR News Page Articles 0
Saints are not utilizing crowd noise to their advantage Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Andrus Updated Saints practice squad after signing cornerback Ken Crawley SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus By the Numbers: Packers vs. Saints in Week 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Forecast: The Saints offense is not what has me worried SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Saints early injury look for Week 4 vs Lions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Payton responds to criticism of defense, Brees after Saints loss to Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Two-Part Question about Carson Wentz with tie-in to the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints trail in NFC South for first time more than 2 years; Week 3 roundup and what's next Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Overreactions from the Saints Week 3 game against the Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at wide receivers, offensive line, general defensive usage in loss to Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
OutlawSaint Last night I almost quit watching the NFL and I guess Saints since they are part of it. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35
Saints' Andrus Peat initially diagnosed with high-ankle injury: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints signing veteran cornerback Ken Crawley to the practice squad: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Penalties, Turnover Doom Saints Against Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Covington Saint Saints can be an upward trending team as season progresses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
Saints continue to make limited use of Taysom Hill Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buhbooh Saints defense has forced 1 punt in 17 possessions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Andrus Week 3 Saints snap counts and observations SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus 3 Takeaways From Saints Loss to the Packers SR News Page Articles 0
Barnwell: Time to worry about Drew Brees and the Saints? What I've seen in a 1-2 start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Which QB gives the Saints the best chance to win the game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saints Week 3: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 28: Saints running back had a big game in loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton: 2 straight losses a 'gut check' for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints defense looking for answers after allowing 37 points to Packers: 'We've got to get it fixed' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Aaron Rodgers on lack of Superdome noise after beating Saints: 'Definitely helps us out' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints making things too hard for themselves, too easy for opponents Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Aaron Rodgers on lack of Superdome noise after beating Saints: 'Definitely helps us out' Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Walker: Saints' normal Sunday night supremacy enough to get them back on track Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Alvin Kamara Shines, As Saints Fall to Packers 37-30. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Alvin Kamara's huge night not enough to end Saints' early-season funk Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Alvin Kamara follows lead block, hurdles him for TD Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Packers ride big arm of Aaron Rodgers past dink-and-dunk Saints SR News Page Articles 0
What we learned, what's trending and final thoughts from the Saints 37-30 loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints lean heavily on Alvin Kamara in loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Packers top Saints in Superdome, New Orleans loses back-to-back games for 1st time since 2017 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints miss chances, fall to Packers in primetime, 37-30 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints struggles continue as they fall to Packers at home SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints lose back-to-back games for the first time in three seasons SR News Page Articles 0
Packers pull away late to beat Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Dome @ Home - Saints Postgame Show | Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
renegadewa As much as I love my Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Packers and Saints keep trading blows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Jared Cook hurt on first-down catch against Packers, heads back to locker room Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints guard Andrus Peat carted off the field; out for game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints 17 Packers 13: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0