Bengals Vs saints (1 Viewer)

Hey RidinHighWith#9,

I like the Brees reference in your name. Pretty cool!

Look a little deeper and you will find the bengals have a #9 too His name is Carson Palmer

ShoelessTroy said:
Saints 77 Bengals 75

Brees 60 for 87 689 yds 8 tds
Palmer 52 fo 90 572 yds 6 tds 2 int

Haha that looks about right besides the palmer interceptions

If the bengals are up 50-0 at haftime the game is yours lol, our defense thinks our offense can do it for them

Man, it would be great to go into the Thanksgiving Holiday with the Saints blowing out the Bengals, 45-3...... in the Dome, no less.
On top of that, we'll be done with playing against the AFC.

If you think your going to blow out the Bengals, you better think again. and if you think you are going to hold the bengals to 3 points you need to look at the numbers, they put up on A LOT better defense last week.

I think Payton is going to use a ball control offense in this game to keep the ball out of Carson's hands. I think the offenses are evenly matched but give the saints defense a little bit of a nod over the been-gals defense if Thomas is back.

Been-gals score on 4 of 7 possessions.

Saints 36 Been-gals 28

I think Payton is going to use a ball control offense in this game to keep the ball out of Carson's hands. I think the offenses are evenly matched but give the saints defense a little bit of a nod over the been-gals defense if Thomas is back.

Been-gals score on 4 of 7 possessions.

Saints 36 Been-gals 28

the only way to use ball control offense is to run the ball, why would you do that??? we held the best back in the league to 104 yards ( even though he had 4 scores) were getting our starting MLB back. Duece is also a power runner. We can stop power runners we just cant stop scat backs...we held larry johnson to like 67 yards, jamal lewis to 75.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom