Bengals Vs saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to the board and Im a Bengals fan. I have been really happy for the Saints this year, but I am going to feel sorry for you when we come into your house and beat you. Heres to an Injury free game. my prediction, Bengals 150 Saints 149 :_rofl:

I can assume that you are going to call your bookie and take the over?

ridinhigh, I guess since you are new here you may not know about the karma that this board has. every teams fans that have come here and talked trash has lost. now you just coming in and saying your team will win and playing nice is ok but if you come in and start spreading the stuff around like atl and philly fan did you will condemn your team to an embarrassing lose. hope your team wins all their game after this week and beware the dome.

welcome to the board...since you are new, and admittedly a fan of a team worse than the saints, you must buy each member 2 beers...have a day

saints 70 bengals -10

WHO DAT

Will definitely be a shootout... your entire defense is locked up... and ours just choose not to show up to games for whatever reason.

And yes... here's to an injury-free game...

biere-chope-447.gif

hope your team wins all their game after this week and beware the dome.[/QUOTE said:
Well, except that game in February that we'll be playing in

nice, well this game is going to be a shootout. Since neither defense can stop anyone I have to give it to us on pass rush. my prediction is 5 sacks for Palmer, 0 for brees.

saints 35
bungles 28

WHO DAT?

welcome. both of our defenses arent playing as well as we would like, but i think ours will step up and play like the dome patrol. hollis will eat carson.

saints 42
bungles 6

Man, it would be great to go into the Thanksgiving Holiday with the Saints blowing out the Bengals, 45-3...... in the Dome, no less.
On top of that, we'll be done with playing against the AFC.

Hey RidinHighWith#9,

I like the Brees reference in your name. Pretty cool!

Hi all, Im new to the board and Im a Bengals fan. I have been really happy for the Saints this year, but I am going to feel sorry when we come into your house and get beat by you. Heres to an Injury free game. my prediction, Saints 150 Bengals 149 :_rofl:

Fixed it for ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom