Bengals/WR Saints/DB (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Who win these matchups. The more I think about it. This will be a good game. Hope Palmer don't last long. Just like every time we play the Bengals Carson end up back in the locker room. Ocho or TO will start his talking soon. Just waiting.....LOL

TO and Greer----Tie(Greer shut TO down last year in B-LO):idunno:

Ocho and TP22----Porter(Ocho will bring the best out of Porter)

Shipley and P.ROB----P.Rob

J. Gresham and Shanle---Tie

These matchups don't mean nearly as much as the matchup of our D-Line vs. their O-Line in the pass rush. If we hit Carson a few times, it won't be a game. If we give old man Palmer time in the pocket, he can make some plays.

You are being a homer here. While I think Greer beats out TO, I think Ocho beats Porter. Porter has not been as good this year and Gresham easily beats Shanle.

The truth is you have to figure in Harper, Sharper and Jenkins too.

Our pass coverage is vulnerable in the flats and pretty much anywhere our olbs are responsible for.

You are being a homer here. While I think Greer beats out TO, I think Ocho beats Porter. Porter has not been as good this year and Gresham easily beats Shanle.

Uh what? First of all when Porter isn't hurt he's lights out and Ocho is the one who is invisible this year.

No.

Porter hasn't been as good this year? What are you talking about?

Problem is Palmer has to be accurate in getting them the ball.....something he has been horrible at the last 4 years.

1. Knock Palmer around
  2. Stop their rushing attack
  3. Play mistake free on offense
  4. Win
Of course, the same can be said about any game. :hihi:

Palmer has been terrible this year. I almost think we should play a 3-8 D and just wait for the Ints to stack up. I think he's done, even though I always thought he would eventually be one of the best.
JMO
MB

Why do people assume that Shanle who is primarily the WILL is covering Gresham for most of the game? If anything it will be Dunbar/Clark/ Harper.

I agree that it all boils down to pressure,but the 3-8 lineup is interesting as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom