Bengals (1 Viewer)

They already gave up.

I know this is not the old saints but remember back when we went up their and they beat us. I believe haz was the coach A.B. was quarterback. We just need to get up early and don't take our foot off till the end of the game.

Damn, you just had to bring that up. The Bengals had this fat no name RB starting that day. That guy was running all over us. I remember he earned the AFC ground player of the week award at our expense. This translated into a sizable contract with the Packers where of course he fizzled back into obscurity where he belonged. We had a bad habit of turning nobodies into stars.

Damn, you just had to bring that up. The Bengals had this fat no name RB starting that day. That guy was running all over us. I remember he earned the AFC ground player of the week award at our expense. This translated into a sizable contract with the Packers where of course he fizzled back into obscurity where he belonged. We had a bad habit of turning nobodies into stars.

Actually, I think you're thinking of Nick Luckey, a fullback who ran for 59 yards and two TDs. Corey Dillon did more damage in that game, with 126 yards. Overall, we gave up like 240 yards on the ground and lost despite winning the turnover battle 4-2. We just couldn't get any offense going - 210 yards to their 423.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200212220cin.htm

I just want our Pass Rush to finnally show up. That on top of Greer covering T.O.... game over

This, cause our pass rush is non-existant, and Palmer may be floundering but he has two talented weapons in Ochocinco and TO (yes I just said that stop hating). We can't give him the time to find them and put all the pressure on Greer and Porter.

No question about it, we need to give Palmer a Matty Ice stain :mwink:

Eagles 7-3
Giants 6-4
Bears 7-3
Packers 7-3
Falcons 8-2
Saints 8-3
Bucs 7-3
NFC West Winner probably with losing record is in.

Only 6 teams make the playoffs so right now looking at how tight the race is I would say that all games from here on should be taken serious regardless of who the competition is. On the list above 2 teams will not make the playoffs and the Saints have to go to 2 cold weather games in Cincinatti and Baltimore plus the Atlanta game on the road. There is no room for error or taking any team lightly for the Saints. Right now we need to win out to get home field advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom