Bennie Fowler (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Given what we know about Drew’s familiarity with him, can you see him becoming our #3 and beating out the likes of Smith, Butler, and Carr?

I imagine for him to do that it would be a pretty steep hill to climb, but given that those 3 still have a lot to prove in terms of NFL productivity, it doesn’t seem like that steep a hill.

I see him most likely being the annual veteran camp body the team brings in.

Rishard Matthews 2019
Michael Floyd 2018
Hakeem Nicks 2016 and so on

Always happy when wrong about these things, of course, but that's what I see.

Given what we know about Drew’s familiarity with him, can you see him becoming our #3 and beating out the likes of Smith, Butler, and Carr?

I imagine for him to do that it would be a pretty steep hill to climb, but given that those 3 still have a lot to prove in terms of NFL productivity, it doesn’t seem like that steep a hill.

They worked out a couple of times when Brees worked with Sanders in Denver so I hardly think that qualifies as familiarity.

At this point Brees has much more familiarity with Smith, Butler, and Carr and Fowler hasn't had much productivity.

95 receptions in 5 seasons doesn't exactly scream productivity so right now he isn't much of an upgrade over Smith if any at all.

Given the complete disappointment that TQS is, anything is possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom