Benson just announced: Freeze on Season Ticket Prices for Next Year (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Reported from the sideline directly at the closing minutes of the game by Mr. Benson himself.

Tom Benson has frozen ticket price for next year

Way to go Benson

At the game he said the fans steped up before the winning season. This is his way to say thank you back to the fans. Still need 100 bucks by Feb for your tickets.

YAY!!!!!! Im becoming a Tom Benson Fan for sure, he's hurt us several times by saying he's moving the team but i mostly understand it's a Business and Businesses Life-Blood is money if a business bleed too much they'll die after katrina hit Saints had a Gashing wound that needed a Bandaid and San Antonio was just that for a little while, im certainly glad the Commissioner played Surgeon and patched the wound up in the right city and Fans came to the rescue to stop the bleeding..

Im gonna have my tickets upgraded

So I can get season tickets next season for the same Price I paid this season?

I guess it's common practice in the NFL to raise prices on an annual basis -- although I'm not sure what the justification is (inflation?). I had my opinion on Benson formulated nearly a decade ago and nothing he's done in the interim has changed that. The only bad thing about the Saints winning the Super Bowl is that he gets to accept the trophy.

scrooge finally has a change of heart. maybe benson's realized how important the team is to us.

Or he realizes as an octogenarian he has no need for anymore money beyond his nearly one billion dollars in assets.

I guess I'll get on the waiting list just in case someone doesn't renew...highly unlikely though...I screwed up this year.

I guess I'll get on the waiting list just in case someone doesn't renew...highly unlikely though...I screwed up this year.

lol, alot of people messed up and skipped on getting tickets this year, Saints fans are no longer walk up window fans, we are doing this right!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom