Benson (resigns from league committees) reported by P King's MMQB (1 Viewer)

I was somehow hoping Loomis and Payton would become owners after Mr. Benson hands it over. Not Rita.

I think this basically says the 2013 season may be Mr Benson's swan song as an active Owner in the League. Hopefully Rita Benson, will continue in her fathers footsteps...hopefully...
I just hope she follows her Grandfathers footsteps!!! Not sure what her father has done, but her Grandfather has owned the team for years and has finally been instrumental in turning this team around!

Thank you Mr. Benson, for making the Saints respectable and contenders every year....enjoy yourself and your family. It seems it is time to turn the reins over to someone else. I'm sure you will choose wisely.

No idea why this is getting red thumbded

This isn't surprising at all. He's 85, been shifting team responsibilities to Rita and Dennis Lauscha for some time now, AND has a new NBA team to worry about.

I hope after delivering his final address he stood up, gave everyone the finger, and said "screw you guys. I'm going home."

And grabbed a handful of NFL Committee pens, legal pads and a ream or two of printer paper on the way out.

I think this basically says the 2013 season may be Mr Benson's swan song as an active Owner in the League. Hopefully Rita Benson, will continue in her fathers footsteps...hopefully...

I'd imagine Mr. Benson would remain in Rita's ear, even if he passed the torch, so hopefully not much would change.

... and this remote control . And that's ALL I need .

... and this remote control . And that's ALL I need .

Holllleeee crap...what a great movie.

I just laughed out loud at my desk of the image of Steve Martin, completely a mess, walking away from his home. AHHAHAHAAAAA!

thanks!

except Rita will be the owner

That is not necessarily the case. And there are many different types of ownerships and percentages that affect controlling interests. The team will be safe from Rita.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom