Berkeley bans gender specific words (1 Viewer)

So you let people walk over you?
Like the song says, "sometimes you have to fight when you are a man they"
Is this a joke? You've made this accusation against me before. There is something wrong with you if you truly believe that you are letting people walk over you unless you physically hit them.

Last edited:
They are also getting rid of the terms sorority and fraternity. All I can do is shake my head.

Who cares? The days when sororities and fraternities were worth a damn died with the 21 year old drinking age and MADD.

If it's not Animal House I wouldn't want to be part of it.

That won’t work there is only one lawyer
It also won’t work because the word “he” is in the word their.

Is this a joke? You've made this accusation against me before.
It was a question, really.

There is something wrong with you if you truly believe that you are letting people walk over you unless you physically hit them.
I don't think anyone needs to hit someone else all the time, just when necessary.

In any case, you don't do anything with Spanish nouns.

It was a question, really.
I'd hit you if that makes you feel better, but that wouldn't really solve the conflict, now, would it?
I don't think anyone needs to hit someone else all the time, just when necessary
So when did you stop beating your wife?
In any case, you don't do anything with Spanish nouns.
Gonna need a ruling on that from Berkley.

I'd hit you if that makes you feel better, but that wouldn't really solve the conflict, now, would it?
If it'd make me feel better, then there wouldn't be a conflict, now, would it?

So when did you stop beating your wife?
Uh-hu.

Gonna need a ruling on that from Berkley.
No, we don't need a ruling from Berkeley.

It's one city in America, that's sort of famous for stuff like this.

Meanwhile, we have entire states that are still doing things like trying to outlaw abortion, prevent gay marriage, limit birth control, and otherwise trying to control all sorts of aspects of people's lives under a banner of "Freedom," whilst turning a blind eye to massive and systemic inequalities of justice and opportunity that they actually would prefer to maintain.

I agree with you that Berkeley's city government can often go off on preposterous symbolic progressive tangents, and this is absolutely one of those.

But let's preserve our collective outrage for the more target-rich environments, amirite?

Nothing says freedom like legally being able to kill a kid! Murica! Amirite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom