Beside the Saints, what team do you have a soft spot for? (1 Viewer)

sIt changes. I was a big Phins fan back in the 70s. I used to like the Bengals a bit. I liked the Broncos when Elway was there. I have a slight soft spot for the Packers and the Jags. Right now, though, there really isn't any team I care for other than the Saints. I kind of have a soft spot for the underdog (I've only been a Raiders fan once, when Plunkett was there, for that reason).

I'll never, ever, root for the Falcons or Cowboys, though.

prolly shouldnt say this but the eagles.... for some reason i always like them, except for when they play the saints of course.

browns and jaguars. i always like the jaguars growing up because of jimmy smith and keenan mccardell. i dont know why, but i started liking the browns a few years ago. for some reason, i love the ugly colors.

my brother has a soft sport for the titans. he loves ohio state, and he was a big eddie george fan growing up

prolly shouldnt say this but the eagles.... for some reason i always like them, except for when they play the saints of course.

i like the eagles, especially westbrook and mcnabb, which i know many people dont like mcnabb.

For me it's the Broncos. My best friend has been a DB fan as long as I've been a Saints fan. He took me to my first ever NFL game a few years ago...Broncos @ the Giants. I started rooting for them after that. It made it nice I could talk about a specific team to someone face to face (since there are no other local Saints fans here...and I can't stand the Steeler and Eagles even though I'm located smack in between them). Consequently we're packing up the women and heading west this fall for the Saints visit to the Mile High city.

I like the Raiders but I feel each team I love has an owner who is more than a little nuts. I sometimes ask myself why I stay in such relationships!

I used to root for the Titans until Vince Young got there and destroyed what little offense they had.

It's hard not to feel for our "Brothers in Pain", the fans of the Cleveland Browns.

1) So close to a Super Bowl twice only to have Elway rip it out from your hands both times
2) Art Modell is as popular in Cleveland as Tom Benson was after Katrina and would be if he does anything tricky.
3) Having the team ripped out of your hands

He may have ruined the offense, but he is a leader who has taken them very far.

One and done in the playoffs with the number 1 ranked defense in the league the majority of the year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom