Beside the Saints, what team do you have a soft spot for? (2 Viewers)

Slim K

Suggestions?
Reaction score
Me, Dolphins.

My dad is a Phins fan and it was the 1st team I knew about. It hurt me to see them go 1-15 but put a smile on my face when they hired Parcells.

How about you?

I have a tiny soft spot for the Jags, other than that, no one.

LSU.....

oh wait, you mean in the NFL????

none

The Bills. As a kid thats what CBS would show every sunday. They have great fans too.

miami 'canes in college..and no other team really

Alabama Crimson Tide. If it weren't for them and the Saints, I really wouldn't care.

Me, Dolphins.

My dad is a Phins fan and it was the 1st team I knew about. It hurt me to see them go 1-15 but put a smile on my face when they hired Parcells.

How about you?

I root for the Saints (obviously....duhhh!) and whoever plays against our NFC South brethren. When our NFC South brethren play each other, I root for whoever will be worse off after their victory. Ideally, in a perfect world, they'd all tie each other and finish 0-11-4, while the Saints finish 19-0!!!

The Bills.....all the way back to Tecmo Super Bowl with Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas, and QB Bills.

The Packers due to my Brett Favre and Southern Miss connection and the Jags as I grew up in Jacksonville. Still remember the USFL Bulls games. Without a doubt, I will be pulling for the Saints against the Pack this year as I pulled against the Jags last year. I will say that if you have never gone to Lambeau you should. Awesome experience. Jags games are fun. It is ashame the Jags don't get more support from the people of Jacksonville.

The Packers. I now live in Wisconsin and they are a great organization, owned by the community. Bret Favre and Mike McCarthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom