Besides Joe Burrow what LSU player would you like the Saints to draft? (1 Viewer)

Is Moss a big WR or a Tight End?

To Guillermo’s point, this was the greatest college football team in the last 20 years. It’s like when The University of Miami was a powerhouse, you couldn’t help but draft talent from the U because there was just so much of it. NFL teams can’t pass up LSU talent, there is just too much of it.
Moss is a TE. A 6’3”, 249 lb. TE.

To Guillermo’s point, this was the greatest college football team in the last 20 years. It’s like when The University of Miami was a powerhouse, you couldn’t help but draft talent from the U because there was just so much of it. NFL teams can’t pass up LSU talent, there is just too much of it.
Definitely a TE. And a damn good one too. I think he'd be best served to go back to LSU for his last year and have a more dominant season to improve his draft stock. Right now, they were talking like he's going to be a third round pick at best.

Edwards-Helaire, he seems to be a do-everything back. He picks up blitzes, catches well, can find a seam between the tackles, and is near impossible to tackle in space one on one. I also noticed how smart he was with situational awareness at the end of the game. He refused to go out of bounds, and slid when it looked like he might get knocked out of bounds.

Chaisson was everywhere it seemed. I don't know what year he is.

Off-topic, but that Higgins receiver was pretty amazing for Clemson, along with Stalski.

I think Moss is a tweener for the two. Need to look at his stats but he does not look big enough for NFL TE and certainly not fast enough for even a possession WR. But I do like him and his play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom