Besides offensive tackle do you think Saints need to upgrade any other offensive position? (1 Viewer)

WR with Darrius Heyward Bey, if he comes at a resonable price.

Otherwise they'll have to address WR in the draft.

How about a RT Tackle. I'm sure Streif is a nice guy, but he just ain't gettin' it done!

As of right now we don't have a LT and I don't trust anyone on our roster to protect drews blindside unless one became amazing which I don't see it. Vollmer would be nice Winston would be nice. I wish we would have pulled the trigger on Jake Long and from what I can understand he still hasn't came to terms with at Louis so we may still have a chance.

We need a stud WR we have Colston who is a good #1 or #2 but Moore is a #3 slot guy and he does a gret job but we can't go into the season with him at our #2 spot! We new to pick up Greg Jennings in FA or draft a GOOD WR.

Other than WR we need a #2 TE like someone said I would have loves James Casey and he would have filled two spots #2 TE and back up FB if needed.

Now that Chase D has left a quality backup QB would be nice. And PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE NOT MCCLOWN! He is just not NFL material. I'm sure
Mickey and Sean have someone in mind.

RT could use an upgrade as Winston is that upgrade but we may have to use someone like him at LT it all really depends on what goes on the next few days!

I see us signing someone with a Denver name for sure and if its not OT we will draft one of Joelk fisher Johnson someone like that.

Oh I forgot if we lose DLP we need to draft barett jones in the second! Would be great for us playin in between Evans and Grubbs! He would fit perfectly!

Lt, wr, te, backup qb... In that order ;)

I don't see separation from the wr's it's tough to always have to fit the ball into such a tight window.. Leads to turnovers. Buy hey, you can't even throw the ball when your being rushed/hit so...

Oh I forgot if we lose DLP we need to draft barett jones in the second! Would be great for us playin in between Evans and Grubbs! He would fit perfectly!
They said the same of tennant..

And with what second rounder would you draft jones? :scratch:

We have multiple needs on offense--two tackles, a second tight end, a second quarterback, and even another wide receiver.

I'm still hoping Saints take a look at Charger's Danario Alexander, he would be a great young WR to pick up on the cheap, wishful thinking..

Both OT's of course are the positions which need to upgraded the most. Then:
1. #2 TE
2. Center
3. WR
4. FB

Both OT's of course are the positions which need to upgraded the most. Then:
1. #2 TE
2. Center
3. WR
4. FB

I agree most with this take. I think it covers everything we need, although I'd put Center at #4 and bump everything up a spot. DLP is very solid, and Olsen gives us a little depth.

Jed Collins is a great team guy and lead blocker at FB, but he offers little-to-nothing as a runner or receiving option. I'd like to see us grab a FB/TE/H-back hybrid type player (James Casey would have been perfect) to give the offense another dimension.

Saints can't afford any free agent WRs. I worry for Colston and Moore b/c Drew has been throwing them into big hits more and more over the years....has anyone else noticed this??/

We need a taller QB.

Let's buy Drew som mens platform shoes.
demonia_-_goth_mens_unisex_footwear_BOXER_05.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom