Besides offensive tackle do you think Saints need to upgrade any other offensive position? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Can't help but feeling the Saints need to get help at tight end position..yes we have Jimmy Graham whom despite has shown greatness should get even better which is scary....But after him we have no reliable depth there...was hoping we would get James Casey but he went to the Eagles...I realize they may draft late there but is that enough?

Definitely need a backup TE who can catch the ball.

I think we will stick with Morgan as our gameplan for the deep threat WR. I hope he becomes a more consistent part of this offense. And don't forget about Toon, I hope he develops under Colston and can be his replacement in a couple of years.

We are now in need of a backup QB.

Wr. Colston and Moore both have good qualities but neither are the complete package. They need a guy with speed size and hands.

wide receiver. colston is a solid #1, moore is a good slot, but after that...they have nothing.

toon? morgan? have to see toon get on the field and more from morgan.

WR - Colston and Moore are awesome, but what happens when one goes down? I was always concerned when one of them went down and we had to rely on D. Henderson. We don't know what Toon can do or even if he'll be able to stay healthy (even in college he had this foot issue). Morgan still developing. Roby... gone... Henderson... gone. Tavon Austin anyone :)? Lacks size but he makes up for it in a big way with his skill-set

TE - After Graham we have close to nothing

QB - Behind Brees.. we have nothing.

In that order.

Definitely should consider adding a dynamic playmaker at WR. Cordarrelle Patterson or Tavon Austin should both be options at #15.

A second tight end, really all that's needed. I'm fine with what we have at WR and don't care who the backup QB is. If Brees gets hurt the season is shot anyways. Might as well tank into the top ten.

A second tight end, really all that's needed. I'm fine with what we have at WR and don't care who the backup QB is. If Brees gets hurt the season is shot anyways. Might as well tank into the top ten.
This.

I will say with SP as coach, offensive pick ups will always, always be an option. He's the kind of coach that always wants new toys lol. We'll pick up some more players from somewhere whether it's the draft or FA i dunno.

I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a new WR or TE, or signed someone. Olineman i expect us to draft a new guy as well.

Every position on offense can go for an upgrade except Drew Brees and the interior O-Line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom