Besides the win, I enjoyed the Fox team trolling the Falcons fans (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
They spent the whole first half talking about how many great places there were to hang out in the stadium besides the seats.....basically making excuses for the empty seats and lack of noise.

Seems like a nice stadium. If I payed to get in and found a nicer place to watch and still see the live action that wasn't in my stadium seat I might just do that. Siting in a crappy stadium chair isn't the greatest of experiences to me.

Stadium had lots of empty seats. In that close of a game, it should of been packed. I can only assume its corporations buying tickets and not using them.

They spent the whole first half talking about how many great places there were to hang out in the stadium besides the seats.....basically making excuses for the empty seats and lack of noise.

I must have blacked out from joy. I missed it.

Anyone think they were pumping in nose again? Sounded very loud, but if there were a lot of empty seats then that seems a little suspicious

That was good. 100% accurate, by the way. Chris Carter even called the Cowboys stadium "Jerry World"! I'm betting he gets a tap on the shoulder about that.

Overall I gotta say I like the work in the broadcast booth. Good work by those two.

Stadium had lots of empty seats. In that close of a game, it should of been packed. I can only assume its corporations buying tickets and not using them.
It's the Falcons. They don't actually have anyone you could truthfully call "fans."

Anyone think they were pumping in nose again? Sounded very loud, but if there were a lot of empty seats then that seems a little suspicious
I sure did. They were even playing it throughout the opening kickoff. That has to be illegal.

I don't know but I'd like to cut the wire on that stupid horn.

Those empty seats are one of the drawbacks of having an amusement park/shopping mall masquerading as a football stadium. It takes away from the game, in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom