BEST bar in New Orleans for watching the Saints (1 Viewer)

charlieT

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
After roaming the city for years, where do you think the best bar, other than your home, to watch the Saints game in New Orleans is?

The best bar is where you make it

mqdefault.jpg

Your recommendation for a different game day bar

OK, here's the deal. My GF and I are coming to N.O. for a 3 day weekend October 4, 5, 6. We are playing Chicago up there that weekend. I am sort of wanting to watch the game in a N.O. bar I haven't already done so. I would appreciate your suggestions. We will be staying at Harrah's so suggestions in the general FQ or Warehouse district would be closest for us but anything in a reasonable taxi ride distance would work.

We have enjoyed watching games at:
Johnny White's
Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar
3 Legged Dog
Huck Finn's
Harry's Corner
Jumani's
Ernst's
Gordon Birsch
Harrah's VP bars
Walk-Ons

So, does anyone have any suggestions beyond these places that we have already enjoyed watching a game ? Your input will be appreciated.

After roaming the city for years, where do you think the best bar, other than your home, to watch the Saints game in New Orleans is?

Personally, I prefer to watch from the bar in the club lounge behind our seats while I'm not in my seat. I think it's called Bienville, but you'll still need a ticket! :ezbill:

Wanted to bump this old thread up because my European brothers will be visiting New Orleans for the first time and we will be there Dec. 18th when the Saints play the Cards in the Valley of the Sun. Before Katrina I would always watch the games at home. I've been in Texas since...give me suggestions...

I thought about Bobby's, Hooters, Walk-On's, Cooter Brown's...what do you think?

Wanted to bump this old thread up because my European brothers will be visiting New Orleans for the first time and we will be there Dec. 18th when the Saints play the Cards in the Valley of the Sun. Before Katrina I would always watch the games at home. I've been in Texas since...give me suggestions...

I thought about Bobby's, Hooters, Walk-On's, Cooter Brown's...what do you think?

Mannings near Harrah's

I saw on their website that Manning's opens at 10:30 on Sundays. Does anyone have an idea how quickly they fill up? We are coming down for a few days beginning the morning of Dec. 9 and are planning to watch the game at Manning's. Thanks in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom