Best birthday present! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Today's my birthday and just got a call from my dad that for my present he is offering me a trip with him to go see an NFL game of my choice next season. I of course will be choosing a Saints home game (I live in Toronto) and it's gonna be a huge thrill for me. I had to share my joy somewhere :D

very nice! my first home game was the philly playoff game in 06..boy let me tell you..talk about loud..hah

That's a great present. Congrats. Be sure to take lots of pics.

Sweet. Get there early so you can get ready with a bloody mary breakfast.

Dude, pick the London game vs the Chargers. You get to see a great game in a great city! Or did he say only in the US?:hihi:

Dude, pick the London game vs the Chargers. You get to see a great game in a great city! Or did he say only in the US?:hihi:

haha he said any game but the Super Bowl but I don't think he knew the Saints were playing in Londno:D. I'm thinking the home opener though, depending on who they play

Either way, have fun (and I know you will). Just be sure you use the restroom before the game starts... long lines can make you miss a few plays.

Today's my birthday and just got a call from my dad that for my present he is offering me a trip with him to go see an NFL game of my choice next season. I of course will be choosing a Saints home game (I live in Toronto) and it's gonna be a huge thrill for me. I had to share my joy somewhere :D

Go see the game in London. That would be awesome:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom