Best burgers in New Orleans

• Yo Mama's

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Port of Call

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 33 34.7%

• Total voters
Ground Pati Jr. on the corner of W. Esplanade and Causeway in Metry is obviously the winnner. Unlike the wretched Ground Pati Senior,you will have your food in less than 5 minutes.

we went to port o call when we we're in town for the home opener, yes some of us out of towner's actually use yall's recommendations. I thought it was a very good burger but my daughter thought the burger she had at the embers on bourbon was better. what the heck does she know... we had a great time at port o call. there were some very nice young men with the La. guard in there paying a lot of attention to my daughter, I think both were enjoying the attention.

I really like the burgers at Blue Tomato. Everything else there aint so hot, but the burgers are awesome.

Bottom Line (or Swamp Room... or Beachcorner) same owners...

Anybody remember the Tucker's Tavern burgers??? Deep Fried and Stuffed... Heart Attack on a Bun!

Easy Dog on the West bank... They have a Hot Dog with Red Beans and Rice on it... AWESOME!

Where's it at? I never heard of it, but I don't know much about the WB anyway. Tell me where it is and I'll go try it.

We took the kids there once for lunch and it cost me about $70.

fat-children.jpg

We haven't been back to NO since Katrina (but coming to visit this Nov!) but back before then we used to LOVE this place in the Quarter called The Clover Grill. If you're homophobic, don't bother, but the burgers are insanely good, especially at 3am after a long day/night of drinking at Mardi Gras.

This thread made me go to Bud's Broiler for lunch, #4 with sauce, cheese and onions. It's been 6 hours since, and I'm still tasting it with every belch....nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom