Best burgers in New Orleans

• Yo Mama's

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Port of Call

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 33 34.7%

• Total voters
Any other good burger recommendations besides the two in the pole?

*Chain Alert* but i really like Mooyah burger.. @buzd will be along shortly to piss in my cornflakes and tell me how average it is, but i used to go to the one in the Riverwalk all the time and , if you get the right toppings, it’s a solid burger, on the higher priced end for fast food though , similar to 5 Guys but better IMO.

Went to Port of Call Saturday night before Falcons game, it was good but really didn’t find it anything all that special

*Chain Alert* but i really like Mooyah burger.. @buzd will be along shortly to piss in my cornflakes and tell me how average it is, but i used to go to the one in the Riverwalk all the time and , if you get the right toppings, it’s a solid burger, on the higher priced end for fast food though , similar to 5 Guys but better IMO.

Mooyah is legit :9:

you have my approval so screw buzd

The Monsoon's probably affect the rating a bit.
I remember once drinking four straight Monsoons and waking up the next day in my car on Lakeshore Drive. No idea how I got there without wrecking anything.

I remember once drinking four straight Monsoons and waking up the next day in my car on Lakeshore Drive. No idea how I got there without wrecking anything.
Better than in the Lake....

I had 3 hurricanes one night, and threw up when I got home.

One sweet drink... one.

Fharmacy on Banks.

Haven’t had their burger
And their lemongrass wings and they were great

Any other good burger recommendations besides the two in the pole?

Haven't been since Besh was run out of the business, but it was a delish burger. It now says swiss and used to be Emmentaler cheese so not sure what up with that, but as long as they still use a quality they both have the same notes I like.

Luke Burger​

$18.00
Allan Benton's bacon, caramelized onions, tomatoes, swiss cheese with french fries

luke.jpg

Better than in the Lake....

I had 3 hurricanes one night, and threw up when I got home.

One sweet drink... one.

Mardi Gras ‘96.. the last time I’ve vomited from drinking.. had *at least* 3 Hurricanes, honestly cant remember how many.. my friends and i crashed at the house my mom was renting at the time in Mid City.. all i remember is waking up the next morning and her bathroom walls and floor being covered in bright red puke…. NOT my proudest moment, but hey, it hasn’t happened again since and that was a quarter century ago.

On a more pleasant note, fyi in case anyone is wondering- the best Hurricanes in the City (ive had them since, just not in those quantities) can be found at Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shoppe.. fresh fruit and quality ingredients.. this probably isn’t news to most of yall, but the Hurricanes at Pat O’s are basically made from Kool-Aid mix and sit in vats for 6 months, true story.

Company Burger has lost it's edge over the years. They changed their meat some years ago, I'm convinced. It's just not beefy and intense like it used to be.

Mooyah is pretty damned good, chain or not.

I don't get out like I used to though. I make a lot of burgers at home home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom