Best burgers in New Orleans

• Yo Mama's

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Port of Call

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 33 34.7%

• Total voters
Has Beachcorner near the end of Canal St. by the cemeteries been mentioned? They get creative and have a burger of the month. Their regular burgers are good too, but what I really like is their tuna steak burger! That thing is fantastic.

Has Beachcorner near the end of Canal St. by the cemeteries been mentioned? They get creative and have a burger of the month. Their regular burgers are good too, but what I really like is their tuna steak burger! That thing is fantastic.

Is a tuna steak burger actually a burger? Not that it's bad, but it's more of a tuna sandwich.

Is a tuna steak burger actually a burger? Not that it's bad, but it's more of a tuna sandwich.
Fair point. I suppose just putting it on a burger bun with traditional burger toppings doesn't make it a burger per se, so let's just say it's a very tasty tuna sandwich. But that's not accurate either because of the correlation of canned tuna salad on bread. This is a tough one.

Also, get their mussels...
Will do
I was tutoring the owner’s relative in chemistry and met him there. They brought out the wings and the Vietnamese sausage poboy
Bother were excellent. It’s a local Vietnamese family that owns the place
Nice people

Will do
I was tutoring the owner’s relative in chemistry and met him there. They brought out the wings and the Vietnamese sausage poboy
Bother were excellent. It’s a local Vietnamese family that owns the place
Nice people

Yeah, they have a lot of riffs of Vietnamese flavors on the menu. All the ones I've tried have been great.

Fair point. I suppose just putting it on a burger bun with traditional burger toppings doesn't make it a burger per se, so let's just say it's a very tasty tuna sandwich. But that's not accurate either because of the correlation of canned tuna salad on bread. This is a tough one.

I think unless you grind up the tuna meat, it's hard to call it a burger (hell, call it whatever you want, IMO, but it doesn't belong in a "best burger" conversation). But that doesn't take away from it's value as a sandwich. A good tuna steak sandwich is awesome.

Has Beachcorner near the end of Canal St. by the cemeteries been mentioned?

There was a time circa 20 yrs ago when i worked and lived equidistant between Beachcorner and Oscar’s on Metairie Rd.. at that time they both had excellent burgers , and i would rotate between the two, sharing the love probably 4 or 5 times a month between the two places.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom