Best college baseball team in LA. '08 (1 Viewer)

Best college baseball team in LA. '08 edition

• LSU

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • Southern

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tulane

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • UL-Hammond

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • UL-Lafayette

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • UNO

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
HAHA worst thread ever! This season played out almost just as I expected and called it! We came on even stronger than I ever imagined with that win streak, but I didn't think it would take as long to heat up, so it all evened out! #1 recruiting class in america just needed time to gel and improve...

scary part is... pretty much everyone is coming back next year and tons of hot new recruits! wooooooooo! Talk about a great team to start off the NEW Alex Box! Woooooooo!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!

hey all you LSU haters out there.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it. We need to go back through this thread and start making everyone eat crow one by one!

LSU = best team in Louisiana!
LSU = best team in SEC?
LSU = best team IN THE COUNTRY???

How do you figure that pretty much everyone is coming back next year?

And the thread was started before the season or at least early on. It was just predictions, I'm not sure what crow there is to be eaten.

You must be feeling real good about snapping that 5 game losing streak by throwing 8 pitchers during a "meaningless" (word used by lsu fans during the 90's) mid-week home game (where only 3,000 fans up, about 500 of those were rooting for the other team). A game in which lsu was outplayed in all but a 4-batter stretch in the 6th inning.

We'll see how many "bumps" there are on April 22nd and after regional play at the end of May.

Still spouting his mouth off prematurely...

And while on the subject... Now that the season is over for everyone else... We should put the teams in order.

I'm thinking UNO is #2, followed by tulane probably. However I am not sure. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom