Best college baseball team in LA. '08 (1 Viewer)

Best college baseball team in LA. '08 edition

• LSU

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • Southern

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tulane

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • UL-Hammond

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • UL-Lafayette

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • UNO

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
Is there any site to check live scores from baseball games around the state. Only place I can find where people up updates, is nola.com. Last I saw SLU was up 1-0 in the 4th.

3-3 in the 12th right now.

An interesting season actually...and in the grand scheme of things, this is actually a down year for Louisiana baseball I would say.

McNeese St....but it would be cooler if we were talking sports. :ezbill:

I was going to ask why McNeese wasn't on this poll either then I realized we are 1-7 and got beat a combined 44-6 by Louisiana Tech in the first three games of the season. :covri:

Another great game at T-II tonite. UNO holds on 4-2 with Tulane missing a game winning Grand Slam in the bottom of the 9th with a catch on the 370 ft. wall. UNO celebrates in center field like they just won the world series. Nice win for the Privateers

Tulane won last night in an 11 inning affair over Northwestern State, strengthening its claim to the prestigious 'best team in Louisiana' title. My man Warren McFadden hits the walk off 2 out RBI.

I'd really like to see Mac regain his form from 2 years ago. He's stuck in the bottom of order and has the talent to be a dominating 3 hole or clean up batter. Tulane now 20th and 24th in RPI polls. This long home stretch should get their bats heated up.

I'd really like to see Mac regain his form from 2 years ago. He's stuck in the bottom of order and has the talent to be a dominating 3 hole or clean up batter. Tulane now 20th and 24th in RPI polls. This long home stretch should get their bats heated up.

I think he will tap that huge potential some time this year, based on nothing but pure gut feeling. I've got a good feeling about him. When he puts it all together he's really going to be something.

Now currently in the 8th inning, Tulane leads NWST 16-11 in a game that has set pitching back 10 years. A total of 37 hits so far, and the game isn't over.

EDIT: Final: 18-11 Greenies. Scelfo with the dinger.

Last edited:
ULL's lone bright spot so far has been freshman pitcher Mike Cook. I think we turn it around though. GO CAJUNS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom