Best crawfish in metarie (1 Viewer)

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
If you are having them shipped then Fisherman's Cove on Williams in Kenner, if you are buying them to pick-up, Dennis' for sure.

yuyi64

Wise Dat
Reaction score
Not in Metairie (but not very far from Metairie) is Bobby's Seafood in River Ridge on Jefferson Hwy. Their boiled crawfish, crabs, and shrimp are consistently good.

chad141fa

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I second Dennis off west es

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you are having them shipped then Fisherman's Cove on Williams in Kenner, if you are buying them to pick-up, Dennis' for sure.
Maybe Fisherman's Cove for shipping is OK (already cooked). However, after using them for years, I think I am done with them for live crawfish. They are consistently the smallest crawfish. I thought it was a coincidence last year, but the same has held true this year. Terribly small (and the most expensive thus far). Even the place across the street (Rosco's) were larger. I think they are keeping the better crawfish for their restaurant and sticking the live purchasers with the smaller, less desirable, crawfish. Time to find a new place to buy from.

someone

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was in New Orleans last week and tried Superior. Not in Metairie, but they were delicious. $6/lb.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Besides, the owner is a member of SR.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Maybe Fisherman's Cove for shipping is OK (already cooked). However, after using them for years, I think I am done with them for live crawfish. They are consistently the smallest crawfish. I thought it was a coincidence last year, but the same has held true this year. Terribly small (and the most expensive thus far). Even the place across the street (Rosco's) were larger. I think they are keeping the better crawfish for their restaurant and sticking the live purchasers with the smaller, less desirable, crawfish. Time to find a new place to buy from.
Yea, I just heard they do a good job shipping them. I bought live from them once and they were OK, but I agree they were kinda small. I almost always buy live from Dennis'. They have a great product at a good price. I haven't tried Rosco's before even though I live in Kenner and not Metairie.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I just heard they do a good job shipping them. I bought live from them once and they were OK, but I agree they were kinda small. I almost always buy live from Dennis'. They have a great product at a good price. I haven't tried Rosco's before even though I live in Kenner and not Metairie.
I'll have to try Dennis' next time. Rosco's was OK, but I only tried them because I wanted some last minute. They were bigger than Fisherman's and a little less cost.

Bayouman007

Banned
Reaction score
lacrawfish.com but I am in San Diego and it is the only place I have ordered them from lol. They were good tho kinda small... pond crawfish which they call "natural" :)

Mr. 504

WD4L
Reaction score
Crescent City Seafood Market off of Veterans on Taft. The owner is my wifes cousin, but im not using that to differ my opinion. They are very good with very good prices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom