Best Day of my Life (1 Viewer)

lol, not too bad, I manage it myself; got some international exposure going, a little bit of non-cyclical exposure, it's a great allocation.

It's getting up there, no reason why I shouldn't retire comfortably.

img00534ls3.jpg

How much of that retirement money goes to soda at the pop machine. Don't waste it. Retire Now! Before you lose it all!!!

I just got home today from a long day of classes, and my roommate walks over to me with an envelope. He has this big smile on his face like he about to give me the best present ever, and sure enough he did. I got the best bumper sticker I could ever ask for.... check it out.

Tell me your roomate is a georgeous Swimsuit model (lady) with huge **** and you ended up getting laid with her and her friends that night and that envelope contained two season tickets to the saints games and 1/2 pound of the green stuff. The bumper sticker is just something you added to her butt before you smacked it.

You forgot a lot of stuff on the best day of your life.

Of course we think alike and I couldn't have said it better.

It's amazing to think of how little progress we have actually made as humans. For the most part, humans think violence is always the solution and if you don't fight, then you're weak. I actually consider that to be stronger. I have a saying: "If those that are sent to peace talks don't acheive peace, then you've sent the wrong people".

I guess it all depends on your definition of progress. Taping the Earth of all it's natural resources for profits mostly or achieving a higher state of being. One eventually leads to conflicts and one retains peace with and within every being eliminating the need or desire for conflict.
According to many minds more enlightened than my own, once a higher state of being is achieved there is no need to ravage the Earth of it's resources because you are then able to manifest what you need into being utilizing the power of your mind. Of course, once you teach a person to think this way, there are no longer any corporate profits to be reaped. Indeed, there may be no need for corporations or even government. If you have whatever you need, there is no need to take it from another.:)

Good point about the peacemakers!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom