Best Day of my Life (1 Viewer)

So. Your best day is a day of death and destruction and you are no where near it when it happens? Great stuff, guy. :9:

My best days of my life were the days my kids were born.

Wait, even better than the day you found out Happy Days was being renewed for another season? Even better than the day you caught a spear at Bacchus? And better than when you got your drink comped on that flight to Vegas?

Get your priorities in order, lady.

Wrong!

I have some of the best bumper stickers here in my cube:

img00533hr9.jpg

I'm kind of partial to this one:
(In case you can't read it, the medallion in the center reads: "Peace Through Superior Firepower")

Attachments

• watrthog1.jpg
    watrthog1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
As I was reading your post and wondering -- Did he inherit money? Did he get accepted into a great grad school? Did he hear back from a long lost friend or relative? What could it be? What made this the best day of his life? I can't wait to get to the end! -- I was also thinking, man, that's a really big sig pic.

Bummer.

/besuretodrinkyourovaltine

Best day of my life is when I sign the last check for child support.

How's that 401K working out for ya? I'm a little behind on retirement and looking to make up the difference.

lol, not too bad, I manage it myself; got some international exposure going, a little bit of non-cyclical exposure, it's a great allocation.

It's getting up there, no reason why I shouldn't retire comfortably.

img00534ls3.jpg

that sticker would only apply in cases where the opponent was actually fearful of the B52. Today, I would have to say that rarely our foes would be scared of that bomber. Regardless of armament. (see Usama in caves, Vietcong in tunnels etc...)

That's insanely incorrect. Have you ever heard of JDAM, WCMD, ALCM,or CALCM? A B-52 can hit about any ground target from anywhere @ 35,000 ft.

EDIT: BTW it is not a very tasteful sticker, and it originated at good 'ole Barksdale AFB, La.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom