Best French Fries (1 Viewer)

Best French Fries

• Checkers/Rally's makes Great Fries!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Checkers/Rally's makes the Greatest Fries Ever!

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Greatest EVERRRR FOR SURE!! Thanks for this great thread :) .

I've always wondered this- are checkers and rally's infact the same thing?

yes

http://www.checkers.com/

fries_big.jpg

my vote is NO, who wants reconstituted molded fries!!!
if you are going by fastfood norms then
I have to put a nod in for Mickey's D's that's about their only saving grace!!!!!

fast food is McDonald's.

The Best Freaking French Fries Ever goes to the cheese fries at outback. They drench them in several different cheeses, bacon, other stuff and then give you ranch dressing to dip them in.

The Best Freaking French Fries Ever goes to the cheese fries at outback. They drench them in several different cheeses, bacon, other stuff and then give you ranch dressing to dip them in.

<--- changing pants now...thanks

New category needed here: Best French Fries Dressed. The fries probably can't stand up very well on their own, but the artery clogging stuff helps out.

I remember McDonald's fries being good, but it's been years since I've eaten there.

its all about in n out. don't get any better than that. I will admit that Rally's are pretty good.

The Blue Duck in DC. .5"X.5"X3" and fried in duck fat. all other french fries are ashamed when in their presence.

The Delachaise. Right here on St. Charles, also fried in duck fat. Best fries I've ever had.

Runner up, La Boca in the warehouse district.

As far as fast food goes, the only place with fresh cut potatoes is In-N-Out, but they ain't around here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom