Best Grunge song ever? (2 Viewers)

I saw this on the comments of Birth Ritual and thought of your post. As much as I love the song, I couldn't help but find it hilarious.

Virtuoso80

I am Magneto
I'm Forrest Gump
You for it, runts?
She's fender grateful

I'm spud Iran
I hope to shave
Lame for the bum
Fffffity One!

Alice In Chains, Down in a Hole was pretty good.

Great song. Also, Industrial was breaking out around the same time, Ministry being my favorite over NIN...

That was part of my music mix when I was angry. Motley Crue's Shout at the Devil when I was a kid. Later, pretty much any song from White Zombie's Astro Creep 2000.

Though I believe Nirvana was better and more important, I would have to go with Alice in Chains-Would? I first heard it on the Singles soundtrack (great collection of songs). The ending of the song still gives me chills. Staley's vocal is incredible. What's your favorite?

Stayles' voice is one of my favorites I like Man in the Box. I am a big Alice fan and the loss of Staley was horrible(along with so many others). If you go to youtube and start looking for live performances some of the older live stuff is incredible. On a side note Jerry Cantrell is such a underrated musician he has kept the sound true after Lane but Lane's voice was the engine that drove Cantrell's vision and creativeness.

Stayles' voice is one of my favorites I like Man in the Box. I am a big Alice fan and the loss of Staley was horrible(along with so many others). If you go to youtube and start looking for live performances some of the older live stuff is incredible. On a side note Jerry Cantrell is such a underrated musician he has kept the sound true after Lane but Lane's voice was the engine that drove Cantrell's vision and creativeness.
Yeah, the loss of Staley was horrible, but you could see it coming. Cobain's death really shook me, but you could see it coming. For that matter,though off topic, the death of Amy Winehouse(thought she was so talented) hurt though you knew it was coming. I remember where I was vividly when I heard the news on all of them.

Yeah, the loss of Staley was horrible, but you could see it coming. Cobain's death really shook me, but you could see it coming. For that matter,though off topic, the death of Amy Winehouse(thought she was so talented) hurt though you knew it was coming. I remember where I was vividly when I heard the news on all of them.

I agree you could see it coming the heroin addiction Staley for sure. Cobain was thought to be a overdose but then ruled a suicide and some still believe Courtney Love may have had something to do with it looks like we will never know. Winehouse was very different but so very talented you could she her course a million miles away another horrible story.

Chris Cornell shocked me I he was another huge loss along with Chester Bennington. Chester committed suicide on Cornell's birthday they were friends and it is said Cornell's death triggered Chester's death.

Yeah, from all accounts Cornell had conquered his demons. I didn't see that one coming. Though I never liked Courtney Love, I can't buy the conspiracy theories. I will say this though, it's so obvious that Kurt wrote a lot of Hole's album "Live Through This". Doll Parts is definitely Kurt. She should finally own it.

Yeah, from all accounts Cornell had conquered his demons. I didn't see that one coming. Though I never liked Courtney Love, I can't buy the conspiracy theories. I will say this though, it's so obvious that Kurt wrote a lot of Hole's album "Live Through This". Doll Parts is definitely Kurt. She should finally own it.

Courtney Love was about as trashy as they come. I agree on the conspiracy theories I saw a documentary and they brought that up but with no proof it can't hold water. You know she won't I doubt she could compose a book of nursery rhymes.

Cornell was a shocker I loved Soundgarden Supernova is one of my favorites. Audioslave and Temple of The Dog were both great bands although Temple was more or less a bunch of great musicians rather than a band.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom