Best Hotels (w/in walking distance to Bourbon St. and the Superdome) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know if there's a thread for this already and if there is I do apologize (and if someone could kindly direct me to the thread if one exists) but 4 of us are going to the Saints-Cowboys game in December and we wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good hotel that's relatively inexpensive to stay in that's walking distance from Bourbon St. and the Superdome. The only one I know off hand is the La Quinta on Camp St. but I was wondering if there was something better.

Let me know! Thanks in advance. Geaux Saints!

Hey guys I don't know if there's a thread for this already and if there is I do apologize (and if someone could kindly direct me to the thread if one exists) but 4 of us are going to the Saints-Cowboys game in December and we wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good hotel that's relatively inexpensive to stay in that's walking distance from Bourbon St. and the Superdome. The only one I know off hand is the La Quinta on Camp St. but I was wondering if there was something better.

Le Pavillon is the best hotel close - love that place.

Other nices ones are InterContinental, Sheraton that usually have pretty reasonable rates. Check out Harrah's too.

If you are looking for something in between the dome and Bourbon, I have the following suggestions:

1. Intercontinental - 5 Blocks from Superdome, 7 Blocks from Bourbon

2. Hilton St. Charles - Directly across St. Charles from the Intercontinental.

You can get a good deal at either of these hotels by using priceline.com. Both are located on the St. Charles streetcar line and on street parking is pretty plentiful on the weekend. We have stayed at both hotels and have enjoyed them very much.

Hope this helps!

Hotels

I reccomend:

http://www.hiclneworleanshotelsite.com/
301 Rue Dauphine and a block from bourbon

Homewood Suites by Hilton
http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/e...ites-by-Hilton-New-Orleans-Louisiana/index.do

I just flew in yesterday for the game tomorrow and i am staying at the hampton inn..... its a block and a half of bourbon (same street, just changes names when you get closer to the dome). They have a special rate for the saints games that includes parking and stuff. so far so good.

im optomistic the good luck will keep up tomorrow!:9:

Your best bet is probably the Astor Crowne Plaza on the corner of Bourbon and Canal. Puts you right at Bourbon for the nightlife, but only half mile walk to the dome. Plus, you can book online through bookit.com for $102 a night. It is listed as the mystery hotel on that site, but the accommodations are wonderful.

Your best bet is probably the Astor Crowne Plaza on the corner of Bourbon and Canal. Puts you right at Bourbon for the nightlife, but only half mile walk to the dome. Plus, you can book online through bookit.com for $102 a night. It is listed as the mystery hotel on that site, but the accommodations are wonderful.

Stayed there for the last LSU National Championship Game. Nice Hotel. Somehow I blew the power in my room and they moved me over to really nice room on the newer side. Good restaurant connected to the hotel but I can't remember the name.

Stayed at the Ritz Carlton last Sept for the 9er game. Bout the same distance walking to the Dome but it has that Ritz price too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom