Best NES games all time (1 Viewer)

Dodgeball, Super Spike VBall, and World Cup Soccer were all like the same game, but were awesome too ;)

They had one baseball game I used to rent all the time where you played with cyborgs. You could customize pitchers to have literal cannons for arms and other options like tank treads for base running speed. Awesome game. Can't remember the name!

Edit: Found it! BaseWars!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_Wars

I thought that was SNES, forgot it was NES. That was my favorite game to rent! We'd play that all the time.

You'd learn that the special move (non weapon) was generally the best to do to auto win every time. So, the floating guy, you move up fast, then hop on their head until you knock them out.

Blaster Master

Castlevania III

Conquest of the Crystal Palace

Gun.Smoke

Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II

Mega Man 3

Metal Gear

Ninja Gaiden II

Skate or Die!

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I second Super Off Road. The arcade version was stellar though.

Honestly though, I really cut my teeth on the SNES. I had a Nintendo, but I always rented or borrowed games. Never owned any other than Mario and Duck Hunt.

SNES, totally different story.

This. I just acquired Ken Griffey Jr baseball and Tecmo Super Bowl. My PS3 crapped out and I refuse to buy PS4 until they make another NCAA football game so I got the Super Nintendo out of the closet.

132FB4345041B6700D49B6

And not because typing in "Crystalis" in Yahoo images produces some.... interesting (NSFW) stuff....

My Top 10 NES Games:

1.) Super Mario Bros. 3
2.) Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
3.) Double Dragon II: The Revenge
4.) Tecmo Super Bowl
5.) Kirby's Adventure
6.) Contra
7.) Shadowgate/Deja Vu/Uninvited
8.) Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
9.) Mega Man III
10.) Skate or Die

just imo

Loved Master Blaster and Contra, I beat that game so many times, I knew the entire dialogue at the end as well as the names in the credits, lol.

Also, ya'll remember 10 yard fight? Geez those graphics were barely above atari.

1. Super Contra
2. Tecmo/Super Tecmo Bowl
3. RBI Baseball (No one could hit Nolan Ryan consistently)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom