Best Offensive Tackles (1 Viewer)

Keep him at Guard and hope for the best. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. Maybe Ruiz turns out to be a utility type interior lineman. Obviously that's not ideal for a 1st round pick but they backed themselves into a Corner. This is what happens when you need a Guard but you draft a Center.

Now that Ruiz has had some time in a NFL S&C program I'm hoping he put on some good weight and comes in stronger this season.
Will he at least be better than Peat?

I honestly think Ram is the best Tackle in football. Even the PFF article says since he's been in the league his total grade high over 1 point higher than second place, but I guess i can't really complain that we have 2 of the top 4 lol.

They need to try McCoy at guard and Ruiz at center, at least try it. If it doesn’t work out move them back to where they were and hope for the best

Will he at least be better than Peat?
I have no earthly idea. At this point I'm just hoping he can win the job and be consistent. Consistently good or consistently average. With Peat you just never know what to expect from one play to the next. He can look like an All Pro on 1st down and then on 3rd down he looks like a fringe backup. Honestly I've never seen anything like it. Usually a player is all the way awesome, all the way average, or all the way awful. Peat dabbles in all three.

I think since Ram is a natural LT they let the Young kid backup Ram for a year and learn then next year let Armstead walk, I wouldn't like it but can't tie 40 million plus up on two OT's. Then slide Ram to LT and Young to RT? Because in a couple years we have to resign McCoy and with that stupid Peat contract we would over 60 million tied up in the Oline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom