Best picture from last night! (1 Viewer)

Best picture from last night

its like catching a fastball on the barrel or never feeling the golf ball on the iron strike.....when that happens, you just know. You dont even have to really look up. Just start trotting or walking. lol

( just dont forget the bat flip or iron twist )

he hit one in warm ups from about 65 yards give or take. of course, no one was rushing him, it wasnt a game winner and there was no "hold". i knew he had the leg. i was worried about a shank after the 56 yard miss, was worried he'd over correct.

so glad we have Lutz and held onto him after a rough start to his career.

When you know, you know...

It may have been local news or big news over there so if it was you'll have to excuse me but I saw an interview with Wil on Tuesday and he was asked why he only has 1 L in Wil, he said he gave the Texans the other one
That's how trash talk is done. Wait until you win then run their whole face in it. Me and my brother used to play alot of pool in our younger days. That's how I rolled....I would never talk smack during a game but when it was over I made sure he knew he lost haha

It may have been local news or big news over there so if it was you'll have to excuse me but I saw an interview with Wil on Tuesday and he was asked why he only has 1 L in Wil, he said he gave the Texans the other one
That's how trash talk is done. Wait until you win then run their whole face in it. Me and my brother used to play alot of pool in our younger days. That's how I rolled....I would never talk smack during a game but when it was over I made sure he knew he lost haha

There was a thread on SR:

Man, I can’t find it now, but I saw the vid of their reactions soon as he hit it!

That was awesome!!!

Man, I can’t find it now, but I saw the vid of their reactions soon as he hit it!

That was awesome!!!

You can tell from this GIF that Armstead was still watching the ball heading to the upright long after Wil & Thomas had begun their celebration.
Lutz knew he hit it well. As soon as he saw the ball past the outstretched arms of the blockers, he knew it was good! Love our kicker! :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom