Best place for cheap airline tickets (1 Viewer)

krakkan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hey my whodat family. Friend of mine takin trip to sweden. They want to leave between june 16-19 and return the 29th of june. Believe "got" or somethin like that the destination. My question. What are best sites to get best tickets pretty cheap. Thanks!

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I'd still check the airlines directly in addition to those sites. I've found some hidden jewels that weren't posted anywhere especially on no refundable travel.

I used tripadvisor.com just recently and got a round trip flight to the Philippines for $913. Tripadvisor forwarded me on to WebJet.com and that's where I bought it.

Search those but double check the specific airline before booking

Ty guy great advice so far. If anyone else knows other ones pls post. Tryin get her best deal possible.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

i like flights.google.com

Especially the feature where you can see how prices fluctuate each day if you change your trip.

Absolutely, without a doubt, THIS.

Don't even have to indicate specific airports, you can just put in USA to whatever country, or just "everywhere". Most versatile travel site out there. This site has saved me hundreds and hundreds over the past few years.

Bon voyage!

Wow good find! Just checked a regular route I fly to Canada a couple of times a year and I'm getting prices I haven't seen in several years (sub $500!!!!).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom