best place to buy a new bed? (1 Viewer)

Really depends on the deals and what you like.

Even though they can be a hassle, a regular furniture store is what I've used to buy a bed.

Otherwise, lots of online retailers that are highly rated by Consumer Reports.. I think Casper, Tuft and Needle, Bed in a Box.. then you have alternative beds like Sleep by Number. Also depends on if you want latex, memory foam, a hybrid, innerspring?

Also, depends on if you're looking for a good bed, a good cheap bed, a cheap bed, a replacement for you, or a guest room?

Our kids sleep on Ikea mattresses with toppers.

I recommend looking over this site.

Sleep Like The Dead : Independent and Unbiased Mattress Reviews, Pillow Ratings and Much More

My wife and I have been casually shopping for a new mattress. If you haven't laid down in an adjustable bed at "zero gravity" I would strongly suggest you try it before making a decision. Most people spend more time in their bed than any other single place in life, so don't let money be your deciding factor. Instead, prioritize differently.

I am a traditional mattress kind of guy...I have a Jameson (Made in USA) plush top king that is super comfortable and was not that expensive, I think I may have paid $500-$600 a few years back. Got it from the local mattress joint here in town. They even hauled the old one off for me.

My wife and I have been casually shopping for a new mattress. If you haven't laid down in an adjustable bed at "zero gravity" I would strongly suggest you try it before making a decision. Most people spend more time in their bed than any other single place in life, so don't let money be your deciding factor. Instead, prioritize differently.
Hmmm....is it one of those Sleep Number mattresses or is it a memory foam kind?

Ive had a casper for nearly 4 years now. Its incredible,when were on vacation,we always look forward to coming home to our bed lol. If you decide to go that route,I can get you a discount code.

Whatever you do, make sure there is a return/refund policy if you are not satisfied. I purchased a Tempur-pedic and it's just not working for my back issues. It has a good exchange policy, but no trial returns so we're stuck with it.

Hmmm....is it one of those Sleep Number mattresses or is it a memory foam kind?
We went into the sleep number store and I guess because we were in our work out clothes, were basically kindly asked to leave. Needless to say, I haven't tried a sleep number. We went to a local store (Austin Natural Mattress) and tried a few adjustable mattresses. They weren't memory foam. I can't even remember what the mattress features were, but the frame was adjustable and once I got my head and legs elevated (legs slightly higher than heart level), it was the most comfortable sleeping position I've ever felt. Instant lower back relief.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom