Best place to buy champagne?? (1 Viewer)

Here ya go.

Attachments

• france-directions-champagne.gif
    france-directions-champagne.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 42
Thanks, headed out right now. :)

Maybe im not remembering right about Martins. Their website lists alot.

Thanks, headed out right now. :)

Maybe im not remembering right about Martins. Their website lists alot.

Sorry to be completely useless. I have not lived in the area for several years. Martins was the first place to come to mind. Maybe try the other store (not sure which one you went to) or you could try Rouses. They have 7 or 8 different Champagnes at the store here in Morgan City. Not sure what you are looking for exactly.

Try Cork & Bottle in the American Can building.

If you have a whole lot of money to blow and a lot of extra dollar bills, head over to your local strip joint and let the girls b-drink you the whole night.

More useless information, but I live in Morgan city too. (not exactly the mecca of champaign)

If you have a whole lot of money to blow and a lot of extra dollar bills, head over to your local strip joint and let the girls b-drink you the whole night.

More useless information, but I live in Morgan city too. (not exactly the mecca of champaign)

But we do have shrimp and petroleum. :9:

If you are still looking Whole Foods or World Market might have what you seek, but I'd suspect Martins to have a superior selection.

Martins wine cellar has always been the first place I ever looked -- but it depends on what you want -- they definitely will carry the high ends and some good medium ends -- but be very short on the lower ends of the price range

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom